Win an Essential Oils Starter Kit
I am a recent convert to essential oils, and I have been absolutely loving them. I’ve replaced my toothpaste with just a single drop of peppermint oil, I’ve started making my own deodorant (wildly effective and SO easy to make), and I’ve had a much easier time of soothing our toddler (and myself!) to sleep at night using Peace and Calming. I just applied some lavender to a sunburn, and when I woke up the next day, it was gone! I’ve been using oils for headaches, for calming, for a quick and easy replacement hand sanitizer, and for purifying the air when someone’s sick.
Bottom line: I am utterly impressed.
WAY more impressed than I expected to be. You see, I bought my starter kit just for making some DIY beauty products, and didn’t think they’d be good for much else. Maybe I’d make the house smell nice on occasion.
But now I’ve realized these oils are a beautiful addition to my natural medicine cabinet. And I’m hooked!
Which is why I’m so thrilled to offer you this month’s giveaway: a Premium Starter Kit of Young Living Essential Oils.
What you’ll get:
11 must-have essential oils including:
- Lavender (soothing bath? Yes please! And it works brilliantly on burns. It was this oil alone that convinced me I needed to give essential oils serious consideration)
- Peppermint (chocolate mint lip-balm anyone?)
- Lemon (best and easiest disinfectant)
- Frankincense (yes, the one you hear about at Christmas!)
- PanAway (a nice massage oil that relaxes the muscles)
- Peace and Calming (soothes fussy babies – need I say more?)
- Thieves (phenomenal preventative during cold and flu season)
- Purification (another great preventative; it does what the name implies)
- Valor (extremely balancing)
- Joy (just what it sounds like)
- Stress Away (I’ve been using this with the roll-on attachment as deodorant. It’s calming AND odor-killing. Great combo!)
These are the basic, most-used oils that I’d recommend as a starting point for any home. In addition, you also get:
- A home diffuser (retail value alone on this one is $96)
- An essential oils user’s guide
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends)
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)
Okay, I’m in! How do I enter to win?
Entry is easy.
Step 1: Subscribe to my mailing list here:
(You can unsubscribe at any time, but you must be subscribed at the time of the drawing to win) If you’re already subscribed, skip to step 2.
Step 2: Use the Rafflecopter widget at the bottom of this post to confirm your entries.
Earn Extra Entries
What if you’re ready to get your kit and hope to win the refund? No problem! You can buy your kit now and we will send you a refund if you win: To buy it now, go here. You’ll get 10 Entries for your signup. Earn additional entries by joining the Eat Naked Essential Oils Facebook group. We ask and answer questions about oils, talk about different blends and I announce giveaways like this one! Join here.
The giveaway ends May 31, 2014 at 12 a.m. A winner will be chosen via random.org. We will announce the lucky winner after May 31, 2014. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to an email with his/her full name, address, and phone number. There is no purchase necessary to win. This giveaway is open to everyone! If you win and have purchased a premium kit from one of the hosts during the time of the giveaway, we’ll refund you the cost of the premium starter kit.
For more chances to win, go visit the other amazing blogs participating in this giveaway!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I only ever recommend or link to a product I have direct experience with and love!
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.