As I was shutting down shop last night, I popped over to the site to check something, and noticed the date on my very first Announcing Eat Naked post… December 15, 2009. Wow. One whole year of Eating Naked.
And what a year it’s been!
- First book – Eat Naked: Unprocessed, Unpolluted, and Undressed Eating for a Healthier, Sexier You written, in design, and already available for pre-order on Amazon.comand Barnes & Noble;
- A great new community built around Eat Naked on Facebook and Twitter;
- Fabulous FoodFit workshops delivered in Portland;
- An incredible new addition to the Eat Naked team with Chef James Barry joining forces and adding his incredible cooking skills to the mix;
- And, of course, some great discussion here on the site.
I am honored, deeply grateful, and totally delighted to be doing this work, and I want to say an enormous THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who’s come here to check out a recipe, commented on a post, asked me a nutrition question, or in any way, shape, or form been a part of this movement to get people eating naked!
Like what you're reading? Don't miss out . . .
Enter your info to be the first to know when we publish new insights, articles and recipes.
Plus, we'll send you our exclusive Kitchen Essentials List as a welcome gift (because a well-stocked kitchen is the most reliable short-cut to healthy, delicious eating).